boAt Airdopes 281 Bluetooth Truly Wireless Earbuds with Mic(Active Black)


  • Battery: Airdopes 281 offers a playback time of up to 3.5 hours in earbuds & 14 hours in charging case and earbuds get charged to 100% in 1 hour
  • Bluetooth: It has Bluetooth v5.0 with a range of 10m and is compatible with Android & iOS
  • IPX rating: It has an IPX5 marked water & sweat resistance
  • ANC: NA
  • No. of Mic: 1 per Earbud
  • Other Inclusions: Additional Earmuffs, Micro USB Charging Cable, Warranty Card, User Manual
  • Ergonomic design with Touch Controls





 

Tech Hindi Gyan

I am very active on social media like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. I like to write on my blog in my spare time (https: //www.techhindigyan is the name of my blog), interested in reading politics and technical news.

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post